If you afraid to spend money for building your business, then you are making your journey tough. Yes, I tried to build a profitable blog with free tools & products, but ultimately not succeeded. Finally, I started investing in good products to make sure my website loads fast, have good user experience and have enough appeal to attract visitors. These are few of the awesome tools I strongly recommend you to take your blog to next level.
Best Web Hosting For Bloggers
- Hostinger: Out of so many web hosting companies, I found Hostinger as one of the best hosting for beginners. They do offer quality hosting with very cheap price. And also provide many payment options so that Indian bloggers can easily pay the money. On top of that for all my readers, I have a special Hostinger Coupon Code: BLOGGINGGYAAN, with which you will get extra discount on top of regular offers.
- A2 Hosting: If you have little higher budget, then go for A2 Hosting as they offer even better servers & quality hosting. You will find very good shared hosting plans optimized for WordPress sites.
- Cloudways: This website is hosted on Cloudways Digital Ocean server and I am spending monthly $10 for this. If you have this budget and looking for best Cloud Hosting servers, then don’t think too much and just go for it. You will find your website will load very fast compared to any other shared hosting plans.
SEO & Keyword Research Tools
- Google Keyword Planner: This is the best FREE Keywords research tool for bloggers. Many of us don’t know the potential of this tool, but if you can understand how to use this free tool you will find many keywords without spending money.
- SEMRUSH: Undoubtedly the best & most popular paid SEO tool. You can do a lot of things with SEMRUSH.
- Ahrefs: I found Ahrefs is also a very good tool. Recently they have launched Ahrefs Webmaster Tool which is an awesome way to analyze your entire website with the amazing paid tool for free of cost.
Best Affiliate Marketplace for Bloggers
- ShareASale: Another popular affiliate marketplace with tons of affiliate programs from which to choose.
- Impact Radius: Gaining traction lately as many popular companies like MaxCDN and Media Temple use IR to run their affiliate programs.