Searching for the Best WordPress Hosting in India to start a blog in 2021? Then you are at the right place as I am going to share a very detailed review of most popular 10 WordPress hosting companies for beginners in India. Few days back, I asked this question on my YouTube channel community TAB and here is the answer for that.
So far I have tried many shared hosting plans till date. I am into blogging for more than 11+ years. For a beginner, it is always good to start with a cheap, reliable and good shared hosting plan.
With the popularity of WordPress, hosting companies has come up with a better shared hosting plans exclusively for WordPress websites. And that’s what called WordPress Hosting plans.
Here is the quick list of top 10 Best WordPress Hosting In India that you can consider to start your blogging journey in 2021.
|Hosting Company||Pricing Details||Deal Page|
|Hostinger||Starting Rs. 59/month|
[Special Promo: BLOGGINGGYAAN to get extra discount]
|Grab This Deal|
|A2 Hosting||Starts Rs. 219/month||Grab This Deal|
|HostGator||Starting Rs. 99/month||Grab This Deal|
|Bluehost||Starting Rs 199/mo||Grab This Deal|
|FastComet (Mumbai)||Starting $2.95/mo||Grab This Deal|
|HostArmada (Bengaluru)||Starting Rs. 45/month||Grab This Deal|
|GoDaddy India||Starting Rs 199/mo||Grab This Deal|
- How To Choose A Good WordPress Hosting Service in India 2021?
- Top 10 Best WordPress Hosting in India Reviews & Comparison 2021
- FAQs: WordPress Hosting in India 2021
- What is the best hosting service for WordPress?
- Which is the best hosting for WordPress in India?
- Does WordPress provide free hosting?
- How does WordPress hosting work?
- Do I need WordPress hosting to start a website?
- Best WordPress hosting with monthly billing payment?
- Are there any free WordPress hosting providers?
- How much does it cost to host a WordPress website?
- Do I need to have my domain and WordPress hosting from the same provider?
- Can I use WordPress without hosting?
- Do I need WordPress hosting?
- Can I use these WordPress hosting providers for an eCommerce site?
- Which hosting is best for WordPress Linux or Windows?
- How to secure my WordPress hosting account?
- What is the difference between WordPress com and WordPress org?
- Do I need a cPanel WordPress hosting?
- How much traffic can these WordPress hosting companies handle?
- Do you need to know PHP for WordPress?
- Can I switch my WordPress hosting provider later?
- Does my WordPress hosting datacenter location matter?
- Do I need any WordPress hosting addons?
- Do WordPress hosting companies offer professional branded email address?
- Are These WordPress hosting good for high traffic sites?
- Do these WordPress hosting companies offer website backups?
- What are the costs of a self-hosted blog?
- Is WordPress free on Bluehost?
- What are the advantages of a free blog host?
- What is the fastest hosting for WordPress?
- Are there any disadvantages to a self-hosting?
- Conclusion: Best WordPress Blog Hosting Services in India 2021
How To Choose A Good WordPress Hosting Service in India 2021?
When many beginners consider price as the biggest factor to buy a hosting plan, I would say this is the worst criteria. But if you think little smart, then you will find that there are hosting companies who are providing affordable plans with amazing features.
So, let me help you to list of few key factors that you must consider while choosing a web hosting plan for your blogs. This is what I have realized after using various hosting plans for many years.
- Speed: Speed is the key criteria for any website to make the first impression in 2021. Speed is a ranking factor as well and Google will consider website speed very seriously from 2021. So, just check your hosting company offers fastest SSD servers, latest PHP, advanced cache technology etc.
- Uptime: Uptime is another key criteria which almost every company is offering as 99.99%. Just check the uptime history of that hosting company and you will find various ways, online reviews.
- Price: Of course should be a criteria. There are companies who offers amazing hosting solutions, but they also ask for a huge price. But for a beginner, it is not recommend to spend much on hosting as you have no knowledge about blogging and web hosting things. The more your get experience, leaning the more you can upgrade and spend money.
- Customer Support: This is one of the major point that I personally give #1 preference. Just imagine what will happen if your website is down and got any error due to hosting related issues. In that you need a solid support team who can help you instantly and that’s why I always rely on live chat support.
- Free trial: best WordPress web hosting providers are not afraid to let you try out their service for free. In fact, they want you to do it because they count on you getting hooked on their quality service, and then proceeding to buy from them. You can check out free trial hosting guide for more info on this important topic.
So, these are few of the criteria’s that will always help you to choose the right WordPress hosting provider as a beginner.
Top 10 Best WordPress Hosting in India Reviews & Comparison 2021
Without wasting further time, let me share the list of web hosting companies which are best for WordPress, as per my experience.
1. Hostinger India
Hostinger is the most popular & cheapest WordPress hosting in India when we talk about the combination of price & performance. For Indian bloggers, Hostinger offers very much affordable plans with plenty of premium features on that. They offer various types of hosting services starting from shared hosting, WordPress hosting, Cloud Hosting, cPanel Hosting, Minecraft hosting, VPS etc. As a beginner, you can go for Hostinger WordPress plans as they are seriously cheap. And when you use our special Hostinger Coupon Code BLOGGINGGYAAN, you will get extra discount.
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Unlimited bandwidth and storage
- Free domain name
- Backups for free
- Reliable uptime and fast server
- Free Bitninja security & SSL certificate
- Single-click WordPress installer
- No Call Support
- Free SSL Certificate only for 1 domain
Which Hostinger Plan is Best for You?
Hostinger Offers Quick and secure, guaranteed 99.99% uptime, feature-rich WordPress hosting solution. When you check Hostinger pricing details for WordPress hosting, you will find 4 different plans. Keep a track for Hostinger Black Friday Deal 2021.
Here are the details.
- Single WordPress (Rs 99/mo): Host only 1 website with 30 GB storage, 10,000 unique visits every month. Ideal solution for beginners.
- WordPress Starter (Rs 199/mo): 100 websites with 100 GB SSD storage, 25,000 unique visits every month. Perfect package for personal websites.
- Business WordPress (Rs 299/mo): 100 websites with 200 GB SSD storage, 1,00,000 unique visits every month. Optimized for small businesses.
- WordPress Premium (Rs 899/mo): 300 websites with 200 GB SSD storage, 3,00,000 unique visits every month. Optimized for small and medium businesses.
2. A2 Hosting India
A2 Hosting is the new entry in the list of Best WordPress hosting in India, specially when you consider performance over affordability. They started their hosting business from 2001. They have become very popular due to their claim of 20X faster compared to their competitors.
A2 Hosting Shared Hosting Features
- Unlimited SSD disk space
- Unlimited data transfer/bandwidth
- 24/7 Guru Crew Support
- You can enjoy A2 Hosting Turbo servers for a fast loading website.
- 24/7 Network Monitoring
- They provide highly WordPress optimized hosting plans.
- They offer you anytime money-back guarantee on the hosting packages.
- WordPress, Drupal & Joomla optimized
- They offer free SSL certificates on all the sites hosted on their servers.
Which A2 Hosting Plan is Best for you?
A2 Hosting offers 4 different pricing plans for bloggers & internet marketers. Their plans are good & affordable for beginners to start a blog on WordPress. You can save maximum during A2 Hosting Black Friday Deal 2021.
- Lite plan ($3.92/mo): You can only host 1 website with limited resources.
- Swift plan ($4.90/mo): Good for bloggers to host unlimited websites, but don’t have the Turbo feature.
- Turbo plan ($9.31/mo): Best A2 Hosting plan with Turbo (Up To 20X Faster) and A2 Site Accelerator
- Managed Plan ($11.99/mo): This is the A2 Hosting managed WordPress hosting plan
3. HostGator India
HostGator Linux Hosting plans are very cheap, affordable and popular as well. If you are searching for Best Linux WordPress Hosting in India, many will recommend you to get HostGator. In fact they are quite good for beginners with very much affordable hosting solutions. HostGator is an excellent hosting company with its headquarters at Houston and Austin. HostGator contains eight million domains and more than 850 employees who always provides superior support facilities to their customers.
- It offers unlimited storage and unlimited bandwidth.
- HostGator offers a 99.99% uptime guarantee.
- HostGator provides free automatic updates.
- They offer free SSL certificates that increase the security of any website.
- It offers a 24/7 customer support facility.
- HostGator offers free domain.
- This hosting provider increases the loading speed of any website.
- This hosting service offers free dedicated IP.
- HostGator offers fast server response time.
- It offers a 45-day money-back guarantee policy.
- Renewal is very high
- One of the EIG Hosting companies
- Support is not impressive
Which HostGator Plan Is Best?
HostGator is one of the oldest & reliable web hosting company. Their hosting plans are very popular. HostGator offers 3 different shared hosting plans which are very cheap & affordable. Keep a track for HostGator Black Friday Deal 2021. Let me explain every HostGator Pricing plan.
- Hatchling: This is the basic plan where you can host a single website. With a 60% discount, this plan starts at a price of $2.75/mo. You can host only 1 website.
- Baby: This plan is best HostGator plan with unlimited websites. With a 60% discount, this plan starts at a price of $3.95/mo.
- Business: This is the highest plan of HostGator shared hosting which will cost you $5.95/mo. This plan has a lot of amazing features with this cheap price.
4. Bluehost India
Bluehost is the #1 WordPress.org recommended hosting service. They are very popular and offer tons of features with quality affordable hosting plans. I am using Bluehost WordPress hosting plans from long time. There are plenty of positive & negative reviews about Bluehost.com. But honestly, as a beginner I never found any problem with Bluehost. Their live chat support is a savior and with time they have come up with fast servers, Free website migration and many more premium features at this cheap price range.
- Up-time: Almost 99.98%
- Free SSL Certificate: Yes
- Free Domain Registration: Yes
- Disk Space: 50 GB
- Customer Support: Good (Live chat is good)
- Performance: Free Cloud flare Integration
- Free Site Migration: Yes
- Latest PHP: Yes
- Free Backup: Available with Top Plan
- Discounted Price: Starts $2.95/mo (Avail 66% OFF Discount)
- Renewal Charges: $9.95/mo
- Money Back Guarantee: 30 days
Which Bluehost Plan Is Best?
Bluehost offers 4 different shared hosting plans. You will get a very high discount on the first time purchase. Make sure you choose a suitable plan as per your needs. Get the best deal during Bluehost Black Friday Cyber Monday 2021 Sale.
- Basic ($2.95/mo): Good for a beginner with 1 website only
- Plus ($5.95/mo): Best plan for bloggers with unlimited sites
- Choice Plus ($5.95): Same as PLUS with site backup feature
- Go Pro ($13.95/mo): You will get dedicated IP in extra
5. HostArmada India
HostArmada is another good example of performance oriented hosting provider with a very affordable hosting plan. Although there is no specific hosting India based HostArmada website. But when you choose HostArmada data center, you can go for Mumbai data center. On that regards, I have included HostArmada also as a preferred WordPress hosting providers in India. You can start with HostArmada plans by paying only Rs 300/mo only.
Here are few key features of HostArmada Hosting plan.
- Lightning Speed
- 24×7 Technical Support
- Dedicated CPUs
- Free Website Migration Service
- 45 Days Money-back Guarantee
- Remote Backups
- Free SSL for all sites
HostArmada offers the best discount Black Friday Sale. So keep a track of HostArmada Black Friday Deal 2021 to grab maximum offer.
6. FastComet India
FastComet is a very good WordPress hosting service that offers some stunning features with fast hosting plans. The best part of FastComet hosting is that they offer cheap renewal fees. Fast Comet offers good uptime of 99.91%, they also provide a free domain name and their servers are very much faster. When you want to buy a hosting for your WordPress blog for Indian traffic you can opt for their Indian server and enjoy good hosting services. FastComet basic plans starts with Rs 250/mo only. For more discounts, keep a track of FastComet Black Friday Deal 2021.
Here are the key highlights of FastComet Hosting Services
- Enjoy Unmetered traffic on any hosting plan
- FastComet provides SSD storage hosting plans
- Their plans are restricted as per a monthly traffic limit
- You will get a FREE domain for lifetime
- Free private DNS from scale right plan onward
- Get your website transferred to their hosting free of cost
- Choose from different server locations
- They offer 45 days money-back guarantee
- Unlimited Parked domains, sub-domains
- Enjoy Cloudflare CDN caching in all plans
- Server-side caching is enabled with aggressive GZIP enabled
8. Cloudways Hosting
When we talk about the Best Cloud Hosting for WordPress blogs in India, Only 1 name came into my mind and that is Cloudways Hosting. Yes, they are providing some amazing Cloud hosting solutions in collaboration with some of the popular web hosting companies like Digital Ocean, Amazon AWS, Vultr, Google Cloud etc. Cloudways pricing starts at $10.00 per month, per user. They do not have a free version. Cloudways offers a free trial. This website is hosted on Cloudways plan only and I pay almost Rs 700/mo which looks expensive as a beginner, but worth the price. For more discount, keep a track of Cloudways Black Friday Deal 2021.
Here are key features of Cloudways Hosting Services
- They provide amazing support through live chat, 24X7 ticketing system, phone etc. Their response rate is very good compared to others.
- All Cloudways Hosting plans comes with SSD based high-speed servers. They also provide an optimized stack with ready to use caches including Memcached, Varnish, Nginx, and Redis to deliver expedited responses.
- All their servers are PHP 7.x ready. PHP 7 is known to be significantly faster than its predecessor.
- Cloudways servers are HTTP/2 enabled which significantly increases the speed of communication between the web servers and clients.
- All Cloudways hosted servers are protected by OS-level firewalls that filter out malicious traffic and keep out the intruders. They regularly offers patch updates, 2 factor authentication and many more security features.
- They provide 1 Click Backup option with easy to change server settings so that you can manage your resources as per your need.
- Cloudways is liable to refund your unused prepaid account funds, if a refund request is presented within three months of funds addition. However, the refund will not include the amount already deducted for services consumed.
FAQs: WordPress Hosting in India 2021
What is the best hosting service for WordPress?
If you have budget then you can consider CLoudways. In case of shared hosting plans, I recommend Hostinger as the cheapest one, A2 Hosting as the performance option. Pick any one of Hostinger Or A2 Hosting and start your blog in 2021.
Which is the best hosting for WordPress in India?
As a beginner I found Hostinger plans are very much cheap and affordable. At the same time they also offer a free domain name, SSL certificate and good performance. At that price I don’t think you will find an option. So go for Hostinger. Don’t forget to use the special Hostinger Coupon: BloggingGYAAN to get extra discount.
Does WordPress provide free hosting?
No. When you talk about WordPress hosting, you have to buy a hosting plan to host your website. Otherwise, you can start a free blog on WordPress, using WordPress.com. It will give you very limited resources and freedom compared to a self-hosted WordPress blog.
How does WordPress hosting work?
WordPress hosting is similar to any other shared hosting plan. The only difference is that WordPress hosting is optimized to host WordPress powered websites only. Since they know what will be running, they can configure the server and allocate resources specifically for WordPress.
Do I need WordPress hosting to start a website?
If you are planning to start a blog on WordPress, then it is better to choose only WordPress hosting. If you want to host an html or other type of website, then better to choose a web hosting plan.
Best WordPress hosting with monthly billing payment?
If you want to buy good hosting with a month-to-month billing option then you can buy A2 Hosting. They do offer monthly billing payment system. Other than that almost every hosting company offers at least 1-year purchase terms.
Are there any free WordPress hosting providers?
Yes, there are many free hosting providers. But I never used any and don’t recommend it as well. If you don’t have money to spend on hosting, then I would recommend you to start a blog on Blogger.com for free. You can also check these free blogging platforms as well.
How much does it cost to host a WordPress website?
You have to spend for at least a domain name and then a web hosting plan. A domain name will cost you around $15/year and hosting will cost you around $3/mo. But if you buy hosting from Bluehost, then you will get a domain name for free. So, your total cost of starting a blog could be around $40-$50/year only.
Do I need to have my domain and WordPress hosting from the same provider?
No, it’s not required. Personally, I bought a domain from GoDaddy or NameCheap and always recommend you to do that as well. Because, in the future if you change your hosting, you have to transfer the domain as well which is a tedious process.
Can I use WordPress without hosting?
Yes, if you create a website on WordPress.com then you don’t need to buy any hosting. You can create a free blog on WordPress.com.
Do I need WordPress hosting?
If you want to install WordPress on your domain, then it’s better to buy WordPress hosting. As you will get WordPress optimized server and features. E.g. SiteGround WordPress hosting offers SG Optimizer plugin for a faster website.
Can I use these WordPress hosting providers for an eCommerce site?
Yes, why not. Creating an eCommerce website on WordPress is very easy and popular these days. If you have a similar plan then you can start with a WordPress hosting only. You will find many features like wild card SSL certificate for eCommerce websites only.
Which hosting is best for WordPress Linux or Windows?
Linux hosting is compatible with PHP and MySQL, which supports scripts such as WordPress, Zen Cart, and phpBB. Windows hosting, on the other hand, uses Windows as the servers’ operating system and offers Windows-specific technologies such as ASP, . NET, Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL server (MSSQL). So, for WordPress hosting better to with Linux only.
How to secure my WordPress hosting account?
The first step towards security is to choose a hosting company who takes care all security measures. E.g. SiteGround hosting is highly secure, they offer daily free backup, regular server upgrades etc. Besides that, you can install a WordPress security plugin like Wordfence.
What is the difference between WordPress com and WordPress org?
The basic difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org is that with WordPress.org, YOU have to buy your own hosting plan to host your own blog or website. On the other hand, with WordPress.com, you can create a free blog with lots of limitation.
Do I need a cPanel WordPress hosting?
With every shared hosting, cPanel will come and it will help you to manage your hosting accounts very easily. Even a non-technical person also can operate and understand things using cPanel. But now a days, to make it even more easier, managed WordPress hosting plans are there.
How much traffic can these WordPress hosting companies handle?
Every WordPress hosting plans comes with different traffic limit. If you have noticed, then you might have seen that every shared hosting plans has further devided into more plans as per resources limit. The higher plan are the best one as they can handle a huge traffic. E.g. I am using SiteGround GoGeek plan which can can handle up to 1 lakh/mo visitors.
Do you need to know PHP for WordPress?
No. you don’t have to learn PHP to run your blog on daily basis. If your website is hosted on a quality hosting plan and also designed using a good WordPress theme then you can stay relax. In case you want to learn WordPress customization, you can learn more.
Can I switch my WordPress hosting provider later?
Yes, you can always change your hosting company if you are not happy with your current hosting. Hosting companies like SiteGround, A2 Hosting provides free website transfer facility so that you can easily migrate your website without any downtime & worry.
Does my WordPress hosting datacenter location matter?
Yes, data center plays a very crucial role while choosing a web hosting plan. E.g. if you are targeting Indian traffic then it is better that you choose an India based servers. Similarly, if your audience is from USA, then better to choose the USA based server. This will help your website to load faster and get better ranking on those countries.
Do I need any WordPress hosting addons?
If you want to install WordPress and start your blogging journey, then you don’t need any additional addons comes with hosting plans. By default you will get FREE SSL certificates which is enough to start blogging in 2020.
Do WordPress hosting companies offer professional branded email address?
With every hosting plan, you will be able to create branded email accounts with a default space of 200 MB. E.g. I have created an email account with email@example.com which is absolutely free of cost. You will also get webmail access to check emails for free with every hosting plan.
Are These WordPress hosting good for high traffic sites?
Yes, you can host high traffic sites on the higher version of shared hosting plans. Just buy the top plans of every hosting plan which has higher traffic limit. But if you have even more traffic, then better to go for Cloud Hosting or VPS or Dedicated servers.
Do these WordPress hosting companies offer website backups?
Yes, quality hosting company like SiteGround offer free back with their every plan. But you will get free backup feature with mostly higher plans only. That’s one big reason why I like SiteGround hosting and I always recommend to beginners to Sign Up with SiteGround @ $3.95/mo Only.
What are the costs of a self-hosted blog?
Again this is what I have shared already. I think the below video will explain everything.
Is WordPress free on Bluehost?
WordPress is free for every hosting company. WordPress is a open source CMS software that you have to install on your domain. And for that you have to buy a web hosting plan where you can add your domain and get some space to install WordPress. You don’t have to pay anything for installing WordPress software.
What are the advantages of a free blog host?
Well, the only benefit I can see is that you can save some money. But I believe it will add more pain in your blogging plan. As your website will not be secure, you may need to migrate your website in future and it can go down anytime. And you will not get any support as well for any kind of web hosting issues. That’s why free blogs fall short.
What is the fastest hosting for WordPress?
As per my experience, when we talk about shared hosting SiteGround & A2 Hosting offers fastest hosting plans with affordable pricing options. If you have little higher budget, you can go for WPX Hosting.
Are there any disadvantages to a self-hosting?
There is no such disadvantages of self-hosted blogs. But you have to put your efforts to keep the website secure, install all necessary plugins and maintain the website time to time.
Conclusion: Best WordPress Blog Hosting Services in India 2021
So, this is the end of this comprehensive article on Best WordPress hosting for bloggers. I have shared enough resources and information so that you can find this detailed comparison easy to find the best WordPress hosting for your blog. So, stay tension free and choose the good hosting for your blog and focus more on growing your blog in 2021.
Make sure to keep a track of my biggest list of Best Black Friday Cyber Monday Web Hosting Deals 2021 where you will get a chance to save maximum on your hosting expenses.
If you have any further questions or doubts, feel free to write a comment below or you can always join my Facebook Group and ask me anything. I would love to help you to set up your blog in 2021 and be a better blogger. #LetsGrowTogether.